We’re Taking Applications!
- Reports To: Cleaning Supervisor
- Wage Range : $ 10.00- 12.00
The Cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer
standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom
services. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must.
The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn. And/or The ideal candidate will be careful and thorough in his/her work, cleaning with great care and having an eye for detail ensuring our clients spaces are well maintained. To ensure success, prioritizing tasks and taking pride in ones work is essential. Essential Functions include, but are not limited to
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces.
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers.
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed.
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Print and fill out an application when applying for a position. Drop it off at 201 N. Van Buren Ave. between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday- Friday or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.